1) Providing basic facilities and renovation of Government school in Jhajjhar, Haryana – Rajkiya Uchch Vidyala.
The core philosophy and CSR vision of our Group is to work towards a sustainable development of society by contributing in the fields of education, health, hygiene, environment and skill development. We started our CSR program by adopting a Government school in Jhajjhar, Haryana – Rajkiya Uchch Vidyala.
- ➜ The first phase of the work included complete renovation of the school hall
- ➜ Construction of 6 toilets (3 for boys & 3 for girls)
- ➜ Installation of water cooler along with a storage tank along with water pump,
- ➜ Clearing and leveling of the play field and
- ➜ Installing Kho Kho poles for the children to play kho kho
- ➜ Initiation on Plantation drive – planting of Jamun & Neem trees for fruit and shade.
Our CSR initiative in the school has directly impacted 400 students. This will result in a significant drop in absenteeism, especially girls due to improved sanitation condition and also improve academic performance due to proper infrastructure.
The inaugural event was attended by more than 100 employees from the Corporate office. The event witnessed a huge turnout of the local populace. The enthusiastic and complete participation of the school kids and staff was both overwhelming and very encouraging. The CSR project was inaugurated by the Chairman’s mother, respected Mrs. Ratan Bala Rajain on the 28th of September 2015.